Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Head Admins

Co-Admins

Moderators

Site Navigation

Main Page
 Site Rules
 Anime Summaries
 Site Plot
 Bleach Races
 Soul Eater Races
 Ranking System
 Templates
 Bleach Canon
 Soul eater Canon

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

Adventure to Cookie Island!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:
Adventure to Cookie Island!! Left_bar_bleue4/7Adventure to Cookie Island!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)

Adventure to Cookie Island!! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Ok as the site isn't up and running yet, I thought we could at least have a reason to log on to it...lol!...sorry i like smileys

Hence the Adventure to Cookie Island was born!!!...the mutant love child of a Role Playing forum and watching too many kids TV shows...
Cookie Island is an island...Filled with candy, cakes and of course cookies. Legend says that the person who eats the legendary Golden Cookie will be ruler of cookie island till the end of time!!!

Rules

Usual RP rules still apply, but your character is created on the fly (ooh, rhyming)
No fighting!!! This is a glorious adventure to Cookie island and if anyone ruins it...i don't actually know what i'll do, but as there's only 4 people registered it should be a good trip...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Rankings
Member Rank:
Adventure to Cookie Island!! Left_bar_bleue5/7Adventure to Cookie Island!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

The ironic demise that was a cookie falling into an ice cream river made one particular man shudder. His red jacket blew in the strawberry scented wind and his body shivered as it shot up his shirt.

"its cold..."

Standing atop of a giant cookie sticking forth from wall of caramel was madness itself but for some reasons was much happier than usual. With his giant gaping mouth, he nomed on the cookie platform causing it to collapse beneath him

"crap.."

Last edited by Chaos on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleachedsouls.omgforum.net
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:
Adventure to Cookie Island!! Left_bar_bleue4/7Adventure to Cookie Island!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Watching the events of the whole island from his lab atop mount Macadamia, a man in his early twenties stood. alone. with a whole box of cookies to himself

"The island has been uneasy recently...the ice cream river has started to freeze again #crunch# hmmm...now that's a good cookie!"

He sat watching for a few more minutes, then grabbed his tartan kilt, his white shirt and his ice cream wafer shaped tie, put them on and rushed out the door

"shoes shoes! i forgot the shoes!!!"

Having icked up his shoes...he left...again
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Rankings
Member Rank:
Adventure to Cookie Island!! Left_bar_bleue5/7Adventure to Cookie Island!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Falling down into a river of ice cream, the man began to scream out with a freaky laugh. He collapsed on the riverbank with a crack and rolled into the solid waters, somehow moving straight through as though it were jelly. Quickly, he swam to the surface and gasped for air, yanking his eyed mask down to his neck.

"ah...ah...ah... that wasnt supposed... to happen"

Swimming now in running ice cream, he clearly realised a creamy waterfall wouldn't be a good idea. The sound of fast moving water then caught his ear

"aw crap"
Back to top Go down
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 pm

"is that guy...about to go over carte dor falls?...may the cookie god of maryland help him"

The kilted man (now with added shoes) looked at the events through binoculars about 3 foot in length with lenses the size of dinner plates.
He carried on walking through the dense liqourice rainforest cautiously. This part was completley unexplored. Pushing away a branch, he found what he was looking for.

"finally i have found it!!! all day i have been looking for this, nd now, it is mine to eat!!!"

And with that, he walked over to the chocolate coated marshmallow, and swallowed it whole

"mmmmmm..lunch"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 pm

as those luscious falls came into view, only one thing shot through the man's head. he wasn't entirely sure if it was appropriate but it was one of his favourite songs so why not.

As his body was launched over the cliff, he yelled out a few letters into a name

"BON JOVI!"

*splash*
Back to top Go down
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Trudging back home, the kilted crusader stopped and thought. A) why had his lab moved, and B) why did he suddenly have 'Living on a prayer' stuck in his head?

"I really should go and check on the waterfall, i think someone went over a few minutes ago" he said to himself.

He turned on his heel and made towards the waterfall.

whoaaaaaa we're halfway there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure to Cookie Island!!   Adventure to Cookie Island!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure to Cookie Island!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Stuff :: OOC RolePlay-
Jump to: