Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Head Admins

Co-Admins

Moderators

Site Navigation

Main Page
 Site Rules
 Anime Summaries
 Site Plot
 Bleach Races
 Soul Eater Races
 Ranking System
 Templates
 Bleach Canon
 Soul eater Canon

Affiliates

free forum

free forum

Demon Thief Naryan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naryan

Naryan

Rankings
Member Rank:
Demon Thief Naryan  Left_bar_bleue1/7Demon Thief Naryan  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/7)

Demon Thief Naryan  Empty
PostSubject: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 pm

IMMORTAL

GENETICS

Character Name:Naryan Morlinistar (also known as the demon thief)

Character True Age: Stopped counting after 300

Character Gender: Male

Personality:Gaaahh... I hate this part... 'tis like asking what colour is the earth -.-'
Well, that's kinda how Naryan is, lazy as hell and would rather just take a nap in a cool shade. He is hardly bothered by others, no matter what they might feel about him. "A thief they say? Aye, so be it then..." He might say for instance. He speaks with a piratey accent, it was first a joke or a way to annoy people -he cant remember which- but it soon grew into his ways, and now he always speaks like that. Arr.

LOOKS

Appearance:
Demon Thief Naryan  Ninja
Naryan appears to be in his twenties. He has slightly toned muscles, he's too lazy to work out in order to buff up. He has dark blue eyes and silvery white, semi-short and ruffled hair. As clothing goes, he wears quite normal clothes, but they are rarely seen, because he wears a robe upon it, one which he stole from Shinigami-sama (explained in history). It is not the traditional one that Shinigami now wears. It's less covering and has some metallic parts of armor upon it.

Soul Colour:Black, with white rims.

Soul Appearance:Round, spiky "hair" and squinted eyes and fangs.

SPELLBOOK

werewolf Form Appearance:Demon Thief Naryan  Animeblackwerewolf
In his werewolf form, Naryan has black fur, with gray lines. He is not a bulky big wolf, more of a fast and slender one. He has sharp black claws, and glistening fangs. His eyes get a weird glow of bloodlust to them.

Basic Spell:Obsidian thrust; similar to a wavelenght thrust, Naryan charges his arm with black lightning and powers up his punches while streaming a powerful jolt of electricity trough his opponent.

Basic Spell:Obsidian bolt; the ranged counterpart to Obsidian thrust. In other words, a simble blast of black lightning..

SKILLS

Hand to Hand Skill:Naryan excells in hand to hand combat. He fights with a rather wild style, similar to northern kung-fu styles. Some times he uses a black tanto from which he can channel his spells. It is rumored that he stole it from Arachne when she was first experimenting on demon blades, but so far it has remained silent.
Demon Thief Naryan  KB1245
Another thing he uses in fights is the robe of shinigami. It has some minor magical abilities, like lashing out and defending Naryan.

Movement Skill Naryan is, even in his human form, extremely fast. Thieves have to be. He has studied the arts of ninjutsu to some degree, in order to become faster.

Body Resistance Skill: Naryans body resistance skills aren't that good on their own, but since he's immortal, it doesn't really bother him that much. His robe of shinigami on the other hand provides some protective armor.

Soul Sensing Skill: He hardly has any -.-'. He can see the shape and type of powerful souls, and sense the precense of smaller ones. But both require hard consentration.

Spell Skill: well... I wouldn't say he is skillfull when it comes to spells, but he does have a talent in maximizing the power of the ones he knows.

PAST

History:
If the clan of immortals were to be described as a pack of wolfs, then Naryan would be a lone wolf. He left the clan at a very young age, wanting to make his own path, instead of following the footsteps of his fellow clansmen. He started travveling the world, seeking powerfull masters of various forms and studied whole mortal lifetimes to master their skills. He tried to join Shibusen, but was turned down by Shinigami, despite the fact that he was no longer assosiated with the rest of his clan. Angered by his decission, Naryan decided to steal one of Shinigamis robes.
Naryan was back on the road again, learning various tricks from other wandering, magical, beings.
Years passed, and Naryan decided to try joining the withces, seeing how he had similar powers to them. But no better luck had he there, they looked at him along their noses and shooed him away like a dirty stray-dog. Angered, Naryan wandered off again, but this time with a destination. He had learned of the witch Arachne, who had left the other withces, like he had left the immortals. He seeked her out and told her his story, hoping she would accept him among her hencmen. She looked at him with a bored expression and plainly said that she wasn't interested, that she didn't have any use for him. Naryan was angered and rushed off again, but not without passing by her laboratory. In here he swiftly took a demonic weapon, a black tanto. He slipped it within the cloak of Shinigami and quickly dashed out from there, He would be miles away before she even had a clue that something was missing.
So now he was on the road again, with a bitter feeling. The Demonic weapon he had stolen seemed to be a flawed one. It seemed like any other knife, but yet, something told him to hang on to it. Perhaps he could have use for it some day, perhaps it was the soul of the tanto, telling him to wait and be patient.
After that day, he joined a hidden village, specialized in ninjutsu. He has lived there untill this day, training and mastering his abilities. Now he has been lured out by the masses of madness floating in the air. There seems to be a tingling sensation every time he uses his tanto, whom he has named Oblivion for now.

Last edited by Naryan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:
Demon Thief Naryan  Left_bar_bleue4/7Demon Thief Naryan  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm

i take it this is a work in progress?

Some help anyhow:
Basic Spells: I am guessing these are similar to Free's 'ice cylinder' in the anime. simple things that involve manipulating one element or another.

The skill section is mainly how your character would fair up to another opponent. For example, is he very fast? can he withstand attacks? is he strong/weak? how good is his soul sensing skill? what can he do with his soul sensing skill (think of a level of skill between black star and Stein)
Back to top Go down
Naryan

Naryan

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks for the help, and yes, like the title says, this is still work in progres, or wip for short.

I'm also well aware of what I'm supposed to fill in, this is not my first rp site ^_^
Back to top Go down
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

ah sorry, didn't see the wip.

and yeah i offer help to everyone (its hard to tell how experienced people are)
Back to top Go down
Naryan

Naryan

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah np ^_^
And I might be a bit slow on finishing this, I'm still kinda learning when it comes to Soul eater, I'm at the part where the Kishin just got freed
Back to top Go down
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 pm

thats a good story arc to be at Smile
Back to top Go down
Naryan

Naryan

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Done for now, images might be added at a later point.
Back to top Go down
Reedy

Reedy

Rankings
Member Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Demon Thief Naryan  1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.med
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Thief Naryan    Demon Thief Naryan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Thief Naryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Workshop :: Creations :: Soul Eater Characters :: New Applications-
Jump to: